Frequetly Asked Questions
The Selection of a home care agency for personalized care of a loved one, at home or in a location of your choosing, is an important decision.
To acquaint you with Granny NANNIES superior and affordable care services, we have answered the most frequently asked questions below.
For more information, please call us at 1-800-31-GRANNY (62669).
How do you recruit and screen your caregivers?
- Granny NANNIES looks for only pre-trained Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) and Home Health Aides (HHA). All caregivers are thoroughly screened through stringent checks of their credentials, criminal background, work references, and physical condition. Just as important, they must display the kindness and compassion needed to care for others.
Do I have a say in the type of caregiver I receive?
- Yes, you direct us! Granny NANNIES will ask you key questions to help you or your loved one with the best caregiver possible. Then, we will identify those caregivers who are the best match for your requirements in terms of skills, hours, duties, rates and compatibility.
What if I need to contact you on the weekends or after work hours?
- You wont have to worry about getting a hold of someone just because it's after regular business hours. All Granny NANNIES offices have on-call staff available to handle any of your needs, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Are services expensive?
- Quality home care does not have to be expensive. In fact, you will often be surprised at what you can get your care provider for. Rates for their services are some of the most affordable in the industry while, at the same time, service standards are among the highest.
Will my insurance cover any of the home care services?
- There are many different types of insurances that pay for home care services. Numerous long term care insurance policies and or workers' compensation policies as an example. We are happy to investigate a patients benefits.
How soon can someone start?
- We will always do our best to help those in emergency situations. However, the more notice you can give us, the better. A 24 to 48 hour window of time is ideal.
How do I sign up?
- Please use our office locator on this website or call (800) 31-NANNY to find the office that serves your area and contact them directly. That office will be happy to conduct a free, no obligation assessment of your needs and desires so that you can begin to receive "A helping hand and a gentle heart."